Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just Say No to Shoving & Pushing

Let me begin by saying that although I have many pet peeves about public transportation I use it daily & appreciate the convenience it affords Mr. Moxie & I as a one car family.

Now my rant: does anyone else notice that while exiting a train, bus or elevator there is some sort of odd push to get on prior to letting people get off first. Does anyone else notice this?

Everyday I exit at the 65th lightrail station here in Sacramento & for reasons I do not understand it is particularly a problem.

Picture it: I am attempting to exit down the two step stairwell & people proceed to push & force there way on. Hence blocking the rest of us from getting off!

I mean seriously - this is not a stunt scene. They do not require you to hurtle yourself on or jump off. It waits really it does.

Speak up - help your fellow citizen & prevent them from knocking you down. Just say no to shoving & pushing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment